Friday, August 6, 2010

Awesome Cereal Deal at Meijer - Today and Tomorrow ONLY! UPDATED

*UPDATE* There is now a $0.50/1 coupon for the Pops Mixits, too... making this an even better deal!!

Meijer is running a catalina deal where if you purchase 10 Kelloggs, Keebler, Sunshine, Eggo, or Morningstar products, you will get a coupon for $10 off your next shopping order.  They are also have some super prices on cereal this weekend during their 2-day sale.  Here are a couple of my favorite scenarios for this catalina deal... keeping in mind that my 3 kids go through cereal like it's their job!!

Deal Idea #1
Bought...
8 boxes of Kelloggs Cinnabon Cereal $1.25 each
3 boxes of Kelloggs S'mores Cereal $1.25 each
(Yes, I know that's 11 rather than 10 but it works with the coupons below.)

Coupons Used...
4 $1/1 printables found here
1 $1/1 Cinnabon cereal (I believe it was in the 6/27 RP)
2 $1.25/3 Kelloggs cereals (cannot remember which insert - I don't organize my coupons that way... more to come on coupon organization later!)

Paid $6.25
Received coupon for $10 off my next shopping order
PROFIT of $3.75 for 11 boxes of cereal!!!


Deal Idea #2
Bought...
10 bags of Pops Mixits Cereal $0.99 each (sign nearby read 3/$5 but they rang up as $0.99 each!!)

Coupons Used...
$0.50/1 printable here (as many as you can print, 2 per computer - for me it was 4 coupons total)

Paid $5.90
Received coupon for $10 off my next shopping order
PROFIT of $4.10 for 10 bags of cereal!!! or even better if you have more than 2 computers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment